Study in Canada
Welcome to Study in Canada, find out information on studying in Canada.
Content to Study in Canada
Admission to Undergraduate Degree and Diploma in Canada
Admission to Undergraduate Degree, Diploma, and Certificate Programs
- Graduation from high school or equivalent.
- TOEFL Test, IELTS test, some universities offer English program for those who do not have these test or does not have the score that University requires.
- The program may ask for extra course or subject if you never taken similar subjects at your high school or equivalent.
- Complete an International Application for Admission form
- Application fees must be paid before submitting the application.
- Enclose an official copy of all educational documents in the original language, and a certified copy translated into English, if applicable.
- Enclose a passport-size photograph.
Foundation or Pre-University and A-levels
Some Universities do not offer Foundation or A-Levels. If you don't have Foundation or A-levels, you have to study high school in Canada. Some of the Universities offer help to those who do not have Foundation or A-levels.
Common Requirements for Postgraduate Courses in Canada
- TOEFL or IELTS test
- Bachelor Degree from equivalent University or Colleges.
- Working experience will help you to support your application.
- Two Letter of Recommendation, one from Academic.
Tips to Study in Canada
- If you do not have A-levels then it will be little difficult to study in Canada, but it is still possible. You can apply for High school for grade 12. Some Universities helps the international students to study high school at their partnering Schools to obtain the high school.
- If you don't have TOEFL or IELTS tests then you can apply for English courses at the University you want to study. If you pass their English exams after studying for 6 months or 1 year then you can study in Bachelor Degree.
- If Universities keep rejecting your applications then you should apply for Colleges, after one year you can do credit transfer.