Common Admission Requirement to Bachelor Degree in UK
- A-Level or Pre-University (Foundation) or High School Certificate finishing Grade 12 or Diploma Lever (if you finished Diploma Level you might be able to credit transfer or get exemption with some of your subjects).
- English Qualification - IELTS or TOEFL (Universities in UK requires IELTS to be greater than 6.5 or TOEFL iBT to be greater than 90 over 120). These English test must be taken with in 2 years before the start of your course.
- Copy of your passport (each page), make sure your passport doesn't expire earlier than 1 year.
- Passport Size Picture (ask your University how many they need).
- Fill in the Application.
Common Admission Requirement to Postgraduate or Masters Degree in UK
- Bachelor Degree from Universities in Malaysia, Bachelor Degree from Colleges in Malaysia or Bachelor Degree from Universities in overseas.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience ( only some universities require this)
- English Qualification - TOEFL or IELTS test
Tips to Study in UK
- If you don't have A-levels or Foundation level from any other universities, our advise is to apply for international college where they provide foundation and A-levels for international students. International colleges can help you to obtain your English requirement.
- Study in Malaysia is one of the good way to study in UK, study at one of the private Universities to obtain your A-levels or foundation then you can apply to Universities in UK.
- Transfer from other universities, transfer to universities in UK while you are studying at Universities in you country. Usually you will be able to transfer when you are second year students.