List of Admission Requirements for Bachelor in Business and Management Courses in Malaysia
- High School Certificate that has to be Grade 12 or A-Levels or Certificate for Finishing Foundation.
- If you have Secondary School Certificate then you have to study 1 year Foundation at the University or in any other university or college.
- You must have IELTS or TOEFL.
- If you don't have IELTS or TOEFL, you can still apply for the university but then you will have to seat for the English Placement Test just before you start your Degree.
- If you don't pass the English Placement Test then you have to study from 1 Semester up to 3 Semester based on your result in your placement test.
- If you still don't want to write IELTS and if you don't want to seat for English placement test then there are some Colleges or even Universities that might have an exception.
- Every single page of your passport.
- Passport size pictures.
- How good your result has to be? That is up to the university or college to decide but as long as you passed then there are universities or college that will accept you.