2. Why did you choose your course? Finding job opportunities higher.
3. In which semester are you in currently? Second semester
4. How many hours per week do you have class per subject? 3 hours per subject.
5. How many subjects do you have per semester? 5 subject per semester
6. How many students do you have in your class? Around 25-30.
7. Where are you planning to work after you graduate with your degree or masters? In my country.
8. Are you happy with your course? Yes.
9. How many hours do you spend per week at the library? Around 4-5.
10. Is your course more practical or theory? More theory.
11. In average how many assignments do you have per subject? Around 2 assignment per subject in 1 semester.
12. Do you have more group assignments or individual assignments? More group assignment
13. Do you like group assignments of individual assignments? I like group assignment.
14. Do you have presentations in every semester? Yes.
15. Do you study in a group or alone? A group.
16. Do you recommend your course for those who doesn’t like math? My course is most theory but there is also some math.
17. Please give me 2 things you hate about your course? Full of memorizing and a lots people study this course, it will be difficult to find a job. 18. Is your course expensive? No its cheaper than other courses.
19. Would you say your course is difficult? Yes it is.
20. Please describe little bit about your course in few words? Its enjoyable course, you can enjoy from your subject during study.